Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Too much going on

Okay so I've got a lot of random ideas going through my head right now. Which is probably why I haven't been able to do a recent post. I been just hanging around living life normally (if you can call my life normal). Doing homework, working on my business, and goofing off when I feel like it. Gotta go and play sometime right? Speaking of which, I went to Salt Creek with my brother yesterday and jumped in on one of the soccer matchees going on. Not many people showed up. What can I say, there's nothing better than a pickup game right? Right. Anyhow we jumped in and I was able to pull off an assisted goal. I scored it myself. One of the guys on my team smacked it off the wall (a very poor attempt I must add, oh well we had fun) and I finished it, placing it right above the keeper. He had no chance. I hear it's legal to smoke a keeper . . .


Anyhow, like I said earlier I haven't been able to post much recently. Just a lot going on in my mind I guess. I did notice that my friend and I haven't been able to hang out much either. I kinda miss it. Making beats and trying to act like we were in a band. Honestly though, that never gets old. I gotta write somethin' again . . . maybe, we'll see what i come up with.

Y'know up to a point I want to create like a whole community online or something. Something lots of people want to talk about. I know that animeblogger is good at helping people create those but I'm not all over the whole anime world thing. I'm not much of an otaku so I really wouldn't suit it out. I am however a part of another online forum. I won't say for sake of face right now. Just kidding. I'm a user of the Face-Full forums. Go ahead and figure it out. If you just had a dirty thought raise your hand *looks around*. It's not what you think. It's a paintball forum. I don't post much there either but it's cool to share thoughts and stuff about the sport. That's what it's about when you play too. Just go, hang out, meet pros, and play. It's a lot like soccer in it's physical sense. It's hard to play paintball now if you're not fit enough to run and slide around.


Nuff said.

'Till next-time. Catch you on the net.


-Jon



user is logging off . . .
















(user has logged out of the system)

No comments: